OneDigital-Sunrise Rotary Fort Myers Pro-Am Raises $100,000+ for Education
Client News: We are pleased to announce the 2021 OneDigital-Sunrise Rotary Fort Myers Pro-Am Drive for Education Golf Tournament raised $100,000+ setting a new fund-raising record.
The sixth annual, OneDigital-Sunrise Rotary Fort Myers Pro-Am Drive for Education Golf Tournament took place on May 7 at The Forest Country Club, one of the leading private courses in the area. The OneDigital-Sunrise Rotary Fort Myers Pro-Am is the Sunrise Rotary Fort Myer Club’s Signature Fundraising Event.
Amateurs played a traditional scramble. Professionals played head-to-head for a $3,000 purse, drawing some of the best local pros as well as regional pros from the PGA and LPGA.
80% of the tournament’s net proceeds will be split between The Foundation for Lee County Public Schools, Inc. for its Take Stock in Children program and De LaSalle Academy. The remaining 20% of the net proceeds benefit the Sunrise Rotary Fort Myers’ charitable missions in Lee County.
Learn more about the fundraising event and the 2021 sponsors who joined Sunrise Rotary of Fort Myers, spreading the word and committing funds to support this impactful event.