Quick-Start Marketing Action Plan
Quick-Start Marketing Action Plans specify the tangible actions our marketing agency will take to help your business acquire new customers (generate leads/convert prospects), maximize share-of-wallet from your current customers (cross-sell, up-sell & repeat sales) & drive customer loyalty among your high-volume/high-yield customers (customer experience, customer relationship management & customer rewards).
Upon completion of the Fresh-Eyes Marketing Review, we layout a Quick-Start Marketing Action Plan which defines the best way for your business to win in the marketplace. Our marketing agency’s Quick-Start Marketing Action Plans specify the tangible actions our marketing agency will take to help your business acquire new customers (generate leads/convert prospects), maximize share-of-wallet from your current customers (cross-sell, up-sell & repeat sales) & drive customer loyalty among your high-volume/high-yield customers (customer experience, customer relationship management & customer rewards).
Quick-Start Marketing Action Plans detail how our marketing agency will overcome the key barriers to achieving your business objectives. Each Quick-Start Marketing Action Plan identifies the specific, measurable objectives for the team to achieve. They detail the required commitments, priorities, budget allocations, specific actions and accountable teams to quickly build your competitive advantage in the marketplace and deliver immediate, positive business returns. Each Quick-Start Marketing Action Plan also details the specific tools & systems to measure results.
Set Growth Objectives & Allocate Marketing Investments
On/Offline Marketing Impressions by Day/Month.
Web Traffic by Day/Month.
Leads by Day/Month:
Prospects by Day/Month:
Unit Sales by Day/Month:
Sales Revenue by Day/Month.
Customer Lifetime Value.
Allowable Cost Per Customer.
Allowable Cost Per Prospect.
Allowable Cost Per Lead.
Online Spending by Day/Month:
Offline Spending by Day/Month:
Schedule Marketing Actions & Define R.O.I. Tracking Plans
Identify Key Barriers to Overcome.
- Establish Priorities.
- Identify Specific Actions: Advertising, Customer Marketing, Search Marketing, S.E.O., P.P.C., Content, Digital Marketing, Online Advertising, eMail Marketing, Social Media Marketing.
Create Key Deliverable Milestones.
Assign Accountable Teams.
- Identify Key Metrics: Effectiveness, Efficiency, Customer Satisfaction.
- Define Measurement Resources: Marketing Metrics, Business Metrics, Customer Metrics.
- Establish Performance Improvement Process: Monthly Results Meetings, Diagnose Problems & Identify New Opportunities.
- Brand Position: Quantify the key point of differentiation that drives decision-making & choice.
Prepare Marketing Communications Materials & Install R.O.I. Tracking
- Brand Messaging Architecture: Important Customer Benefit, Unique to Your Brand & Easily Communicated.
- Brand Benefits: Emotional Outweighs Functional.
- Brand Message: Seemed Meaningful & Relevant.
- Creative Execution: Energetic or Lively.
- Spending & Impressions Tracking.
- Web Visits & Phone Call Tracking.
- RFP/RFQs, Appointments, Store Traffic Tracking.
- Leads to Prospects Tracking: Web Visits & Phone Calls to RFP/RFQs, Appointments, Store Traffic, etc.
- Prospects to Sales Tracking: Unit Sales. Sales Revenue.
Quick-Start Marketing Action Plan
To learn more about how our marketing agency can deliver the business results you desire with the optimal blend of integrated new customer acquisition, current customer revenue optimization, best customer loyalty retention marketing and our exclusive Q&A Marketing Metrics tracking and reporting process; please call, eMail or use the online contact request form to schedule a presentation.