• Document website functionality, features, database requirements and/or programming needs for the site.
• Confirm client expectations and key agency deliverables with client and agency team.
• Determine site’s keyword focus, page ranking & SEO metrics.
• Gather competitors’ keyword focus, page ranking & SEO metrics for identified competitors.
• Conduct keyword/key phrase research, review key competitors keywords, compile proposed list of keywords and propose a final keyword recommendation for agreement and focus.
• Organize all content into less than 8 categories.
• Layout internal linking flow.
• Optimize for user experience and SEO.
• Create home & internal page graphic design appropriate for target audience.
• Include drop-down menus, fonts, title tag styles, and link colors in the design.
• Ensure overall look of the site visually pleasing.
• Verify accurate address/contact information on each page in text format.
• Impactful and appropriate use of branding slogans, mottos and taglines.
• Write new content connected to keywords and keyphrases with good headings/subheadings.
• Confirm website Call-to-Action is prominently displayed.
• Add, Size & Format copy, images and videos into pages.
• Review all on-page SEO elements (Title and meta descriptions for each page).
• Include descriptive ALT tags provided for all images and icons.
Global Site Development Quality Control
• Ensure eContact forms resolve successfully and render a Thank You page.
• Ensure quick contact form requires essential user input fields for submission.
• Ensure electronic submissions are delivered in proper format.